Thank you for taking the time to visit my shop! I have been working as a mixed media artist for over ten years with bodies of work including works on paper, small sculpture, and installation. You can learn more about my work at my website.
Sign up to receive shop and sale info, exhibition news, and studio updates here. This newsletter will arrive quarterly, so have no fear about receiving too many emails from me.
FAQ's about the shop:
- Where do you ship? At this time, I ship to the contiguous United States. I hope to expand shipping options in the future.
- How much is shipping? Shipping for one item is $5. Each additional item is another $2.
- What payments do you accept? I accept payment with credit or debit card via PayPal.
- When will my order ship? Orders usually ship 3 business days after the date they are placed; however, if this changes for any reason, I will contact you via the email you provide with your order.
- How will my order ship? I ship via Fedex and UPS for framed art. Unframed art or prints may ship via USPS. Your order will include insurance and tracking.
- When will my order arrive? I will select shipping services via Fedex, UPS, or USPS that are estimated to arrive within 3-5 business days. Each order will be provided with a tracking number for you to stay informed about its travel. Unfortunately, due to the continued increase in current shipping volumes, it is wise to expect delays in estimated delivery times and even interruptions in tracking information (mail and package carriers do not always scan items at each stop your package makes). If you need something sooner than 3-5 business days, please contact me to discuss options before you place your order.
- What if the art isn't what I expected when I receive it? Shopping online is tricky! For this reason, please read all item descriptions carefully, taking special note of measurements and the fact that color settings on your computer screen may cause the real life colors of the work to look slightly different. Most works do include fluorescent colors, which can be brighter or more intense in person. Please ask any and all questions before you place your order.
- May I return it? I do not offer returns; however, if you are for any reason dissatisfied with your purchase, please contact me. I will work with you to reach a resolution.
- Other questions: Please get in touch with me at firstname.lastname@example.org or use the "Contact" page form here in the shop.